publish date 1970-01-01 03:00:00
Bechamel is a delicious Egyptian food that is preferred by many, whether it is pasta, zucchini or eggplant. Delicious and delicious meals are served with chicken pane slices or marinated pieces of meat. Today we present how to make a zucchini tray with bechamel and delicious cream.
How to make zucchini with bechamel
Half a kilo of zucchini
– 500 grams of minced meat
– 2 chopped onions
– 3 minced garlic cloves
– 2 tablespoons of butter
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– Salt and black pepper to taste
– 3 cups of milk
– 3 tablespoons of flour
– 1/4 cup of cooking cream
Zucchini tray with bechamel
1. Heat the olive oil and butter in a frying pan over medium heat. Add the onions and garlic and stir until the onions wilt.
2. Add the minced meat and stir-fry until it turns brown and tender. Then add salt and black pepper to taste and continue to fry for 5 minutes.
3. Add the milk and flour to the pan and whisk until the ingredients are homogeneous and the bechamel sauce is formed. Keep mixing until it becomes creamy.
4. After washing the zucchini, cut into slices, season with salt and black pepper, place half of them in the oven tray, then add a layer of cooked minced meat. Repeat this step until the ingredients are finished.
5. Preheat the oven to 190°C.
6. After that, put the béchamel sauce over the zucchini layers and the minced meat
7. Put the tray into the oven and leave it for 25 minutes or until the meal is golden in color and a reddish top crust is formed.
8. Take the tray out of the oven and leave it to cool slightly before serving. Serve the delicious zucchini with bechamel sauce, with a side green salad.
#Modus #operandi #zucchini #tray #bechamel
Jordan Miscellaneous news
Source : اخبار الاردن