publish date 2022-11-21 17:54:40
The representative of the Parliamentary Reform Bloc, Adnan Mashuqa, directed questions to the Minister of Awqaf about the ministry’s decision to prevent the performance of prayers through the external speakers of a number of mosques in the Sweileh area.
The deputy asked the ministry to provide him with a copy of the complaint submitted by the residents of Al-Irsal neighborhood in Sweileh.
Mashuqa wondered if broadcasting the establishment of prayer and ignoring Islamic values and principles in the mosques of the Kingdom is prevented in the event that the people of any region in the Kingdom submit a complaint of inconvenience, and is reminding Muslims of entering the time of prayer and establishing it considered an inconvenience.
He deplored the ministry’s consideration of establishing prayer and upholding the remembrance of God as a kind of inconvenience.
Following is the text of the question:
His Excellency the Honorable Speaker of Parliament
Based on the provisions of Article (96) of the Constitution and pursuant to the provisions of Article (118) of the House of Representatives bylaw.
I ask your Excellency to address the following question to His Excellency the Minister of Awqaf, Islamic Affairs and Holy Sites.
1. What are the legal justifications adopted by the Ministry of Awqaf for approving the decision to prevent broadcasting the establishment of prayer in four mosques via external speakers in the Al-Irsal neighborhood in the Sweileh area?
2. Provide me with a copy of the inconvenience complaint submitted by the residents of Al-Irsal neighborhood in the Sweileh area.
3. Is it forbidden to broadcast the establishment of prayer and ignore the Islamic values and principles in the mosques of the Kingdom in the event that the people of any region in the Kingdom submit a complaint of inconvenience?
4. What are the grounds on which the broadcasting of the iqaamah prayer over the external speakers of these mosques was considered a nuisance?
5. How does the Ministry of Endowments, Islamic Affairs and Holy Sites accept to describe raising the remembrance of God by broadcasting the establishment of prayer on the external speakers of mosques as a nuisance, does this matter not contradict the most basic beliefs, morals and Islamic taste?
6. The announcement of the call to prayer is one of the slogans of Islam, and that raising the call to prayer and establishing prayer through the external speakers of mosques is a frequent and stable matter since the establishment of the state in all regions of Jordan, regardless of their population density, and only secular mouthpieces that hate Islam and divine laws, how can the Ministry of Awqaf obey Islamic affairs and sanctities are due to a secular will that does not recognize or believe in Islam at the expense of an Islamic ritual.
Accept my respect
Adnan is interesting
#interesting #question #Minister #Awqaf #residency #ban #pretext #inconvenience
Parliament of Jordan
Source : اخبار الاردن