publish date 2022-07-28 10:52:06
It is expected, God willing, that the Kingdom will begin to be affected by a hot air mass coming from the Arabian Peninsula on Thursday, so there will be a clear rise in temperatures to be several degrees Celsius higher than their rates for this time of the year, and the weather will be hot in most areas, and very hot in desert areas And the Jordan Valley, the Dead Sea and the city of Aqaba.
Temperatures exceed the mid-thirties in major cities, including the capital, Amman, while they reach the early forties in the Jordan Valley, the Dead Sea, the city of Aqaba and the eastern regions.
The winds are variable in direction and light in the morning, increasing the feeling of heat, turning to northwesterly moderate speed, sometimes active in some areas during the afternoon and evening hours.
Warmer than usual at night
Night temperatures tend to rise further, and the weather is warmer than usual in various regions of the Kingdom, tends to moderate at late night hours and dawn in parts of the mountainous highlands and eastern plains, and there is an increase in surface humidity levels in the far northern regions, which increases the feeling of heat.
The winds will be northwesterly to northeasterly, light to moderate in speed, active at times in the evening and in some areas.
Important recommendations from Arab weather:
- Avoid long and direct exposure to the sun, especially in the afternoon and afternoon
- Constantly drinking fluids
- Avoid leaving pressurized containers and any flammable materials inside vehicles
- Do not leave children in closed vehicles under sunlight
- Attention to the dangers of increasing the spread of snakes and poisonous insects in the forested areas, especially in the Jordan Valley and the Dead Sea.
#Recommendations #Arab #weather #weather
Source : اخبار الاردن