Fire caused by a fireplace ends the life of an elderly man in Irbid

Amman Today

publish date 2022-02-03 23:14:43

Jordan News

An eighty person was killed today, Thursday, after a fire broke out inside his house in the town of Eids, Koura District, in Irbid Governorate.

According to what the administrator of Major General Bakr al-Kaabneh stated, the fire caused by the ignition of the heater and dealt with by civil defense cadres, resulted in the death of the eighty-year-old, who was transferred to Princess Raya Bint Al Hussein Hospital.

#Fire #caused #fireplace #ends #life #elderly #man #Irbid

Accidents and crimes in Jordan

Source : اخبار الاردن

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button